• Form A - Application for Teacher Registration in the NT (PDF)
  • Form B - Application for NT Teacher Registration under Mutual Recognition (PDF)
  • Form C - Application to Employ an Unregistered Person in the NT (PDF)
  • Form D - Application for Full Registration for teachers currently provisionally registered (PDF)
  • Form E – Application for Renewal (extension) of Provisional or Provisional (F) Registration (PDF)
  • Form F – Application to transition from Provisional (F) Registration to Full Registration (PDF)

Other Forms