The TRB may grant registration, authorisation to employ and renewal of registration with a condition. A condition is only imposed if the TRB are reasonably satisfied the condition is necessary to ensure the applicant meets requirements under the Teacher Registration (Northern Territory) Act 2004.
- Details of the condition, why it was imposed, and how to comply are provided after the Board meeting at which the application was presented.
- Failure to comply with a condition can have implications for a teacher’s registration or authorisation and may result in suspension or cancellation, or refusal to grant renewal of registration.
- The Board may at any time, by written notice to a person, vary or revoke a condition imposed on, or impose a condition.
- A person may make a written application to the TRB requesting that a condition be reviewed or amended.
- If there are no conditions imposed on the teacher’s registration, the TRB certificate will state Conditions: None
- If there are conditions imposed on the teacher’s registration, the TRB certificate will state Conditions: Imposed
Page last updated: 21 May 2019