The documentary evidence required to accompany your application includes the following:
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate / extract of Birth Certificate
- Certified copy of current Photo Identification (Drivers License or Passport)
- Certified copies of documentary evidence of all names and name changes (if applicable)
- Certified evidence of teaching qualifications, including complete academic transcripts - academic records are needed for all the qualifications that make up your four years of tertiary studies
- Current criminal history check or certified copy.
Photocopies of documents can be certified as true copies by a Justice of the Peace, Commissioner of Oaths, Notary Public or TRB staff. Please note that in the Northern Territory, a Police Officer is a Commissioner of Oaths.
She or he must check the original and the copy to see that the original has not been altered and that the copy is an exact copy and then must:
- Write on the copy, 'This is a true copy of the original document sighted by me'
- Sign and date the copy
- Print his or her name, address, phone number, profession and position
- Stamp with official stamp if the organisation has one.